• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State

Hamilton looked as confused as the UVA crowd over the kick. Stupidity. Pure stupidity.

I'm actually shocked that it was James that did that and not somebody like Gibson or Miller.

I must say that Bennett absolutely massacred the end game here.

They've used several seasons' worth of good karma in end-of-game situations this year. Enjoy that kind of run while it lasts...

They've used several seasons' worth of good karma in end-of-game situations this year. Enjoy that kind of run while it lasts...

Actually just making up for last year. Not sure if you remember Kitchens hitting the shots that would have sent them to ACC Semifinals and Elite 8 .2 seconds after the buzzer.

I was both surprised and shocked at Bernard's actions tonight. Totally out of character for a good kid like him. Like the earlier poster said, I would have expected it from Gibson if anyone. Sux that it will most likely take the senior day away from his great story.

As much as I like him, I couldn't argue if he was. That was just a boneheaded, stupid play no matter how frustrated he was.

On another note, Ian MIller is the best player on this team. Mugsy did a great job with him.

I'm actually not sure that it warrants a suspension.

I'm actually not sure that it warrants a suspension.

It looked like he realized before contact it was a bad idea. I think he thought for a second the guy blew out his knee because he initially fell like he was really hurt. The UVA player even went from looking guilty to appealing to the ref for the kick to standing up not looking angry, all in about two seconds time.

Last edited:
As much as I like him, I couldn't argue if he was. That was just a boneheaded, stupid play no matter how frustrated he was.

On another note, Ian MIller is the best player on this team. Mugsy did a great job with him.

I was there.

Actually just making up for last year. Not sure if you remember Kitchens hitting the shots that would have sent them to ACC Semifinals and Elite 8 .2 seconds after the buzzer.

I definitely remember. Leonard Hamilton has done a GREAT job there. You can say they're getting good karma or whatever but in a league dominated by UNC and Duke, FSU is staying relevant in basketball, particularly the last few years.

1z32qrq.jpg

Back