• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football: ACC CHAMPIONSHIP

DeacAssured

Reaction score
After Clemson, FSU and Maryland, the Wolfpack has the 4th most ACC championships with 7. WF has ONLY 2. WF is playing for all the chips this Saturday night. Tell me how this is not the most important game WF has played in the past 15 years? Tell me how students, alumni and the casual fans cannot figure out the importance of a W on Saturday?

(No one should fret about a few WF students' allegiances to other teams they developed as youthful high schoolers. Surely, these very few realize the State game this Saturday is a game for all the marbles. If not, then sadly, a very small number of students are not ready to represent WF's athletic interests when WF makes it to the CFP one day, and WF will.)

I don't believe Deacon Nation will have a fall off in student participation! Where Deacon Nation MAY have problems is with the casual fan with competing allegiances. How do we get that fan to this game?

Last edited:
Free Beer seems to work in every other instance on the planet.

Back