• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Cops....

I loved that right down to the part where peyton makes the pressure throw eli couldn't

Cut that meat!

I overlooked this thread a couple times wondering why it was on the Pit instead of the sports board, but that was pretty funny!

I had no idea Peyton would be as marketable as he is when he was back at UTenn.

Nope. Google for more info.

Nope. Google for more info.

i have a friend who i sent this to who works in audience research for a major network who has been plowing through awful pilots, and he agrees that Football Cops would be better than half the pilots coming through his office.

i have a friend who i sent this to who works in audience research for a major network who has been plowing through awful pilots, and he agrees that Football Cops would be better than half the pilots coming through his office.

I'd love to know more about what he does. So many new shows are crap that it's mind-boggling how they ever make it out of the pilot stage. And then only a few new shows actually get renewed.

Back