• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Outsiders Touts Campanaro

Hope my RAVENS pick him up. Although I am sure he is on many people's boards. NWE, CAR and BAL would all not surprise me. Maybe STL. One of my favorite Deacs ever.

Really hope he ends up in Charlotte

After a great NFL career I hope he finds his way into coaching and someday comes back in some capacity to coach at Wake Forest.

Would look wonderful in the slot with Tom Brady throwing him bullets

I'd love to see him end up an Eagle if they end up getting rid of DeSean ... however, considering he's a local guy and the Panthers need to draft at least two impact receivers, I have a hard time believing he goes anywhere but there.

Matt Waldman is the dude when it comes to his Rookie Scouting Portfolio....so pumped that Camp got this type of attention on F.O. Arguably the premier football site in the country.

If he can avoid injuries, have no doubt that Camp will be a very productive NFL receiver (as in a #2 in a prolific offense).

I would like to see him on my favorite team as well. Which I'm sure everyone does.

So, is there anyone that does not want Camp on their favorite team?
(assume he signs as an UDFA to avoid draft cost analysis)

Hope my RAVENS pick him up. Although I am sure he is on many people's boards. NWE, CAR and BAL would all not surprise me. Maybe STL. One of my favorite Deacs ever.

I would think he is not a need for STL. They have plenty of smaller, slot type WRs (incl Givens). They need a tall, outside WR that can stretch the field.

I think he's a perfect fit for the Falcons in the Welker role.

As a Rams fan I would be PISSED if we drafted Camp. We have enough small speedy slot types. Mike Evans, Jordan Matthews, and Donte Moncreif all make much more sense. I just wish we would use our No. 2 pick and draft Teddy Bridgewater because Sam Bradford is NOT the future...

Back