• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Parking Pass

LilburnDeac

Reaction score
Can anyone share info about Parking Passes? There is nothing on the website. I am planning to buy season tickets and would also like to get a Parking Pass. I have contacted the ticket office but thought I would get some wisdom from the boards.

Can anyone share info about Parking Passes? There is nothing on the website. I am planning to buy season tickets and would also like to get a Parking Pass. I have contacted the ticket office but thought I would get some wisdom from the boards.
Are in the Deacon Club? Anyone can buy coliseum or orange. To get other passes you have to be certain DC ranks.

Are in the Deacon Club? Anyone can buy coliseum or orange. To get other passes you have to be certain DC ranks.
No. That is good to know. Don't want to get Coliseum but Orange Lot would be ok

No. That is good to know. Don't want to get Coliseum but Orange Lot would be ok
Orange is $125 I think this year. I got it last year and it’s fantastic however I think this year I’m just going to make my own and get in for free

Get Orange. It’s basically the same price as the Joel and you get all the games while the Joel loses the fair one every year. And bonus, you can tailgate with me!

Get Orange. It’s basically the same price as the Joel and you get all the games while the Joel loses the fair one every year. And bonus, you can tailgate with me!

I'm in the Orange. PM closer to the season and let's share a beer in the "redneck" lot.

I'm an Orange lot guy. I end up with LK and the fire truck brigade. relatively easy in and out of the lots before and after.

I'm an Orange lot guy. I end up with LK and the fire truck brigade. relatively easy in and out of the lots before and after.
Orange-lotter here as well. Major post-game exit breakthrough this season for me was discovering Old Walkertown/NW Beltway to get to 40E heading back towards Raleigh.

Back