• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Ticket Exchange

wake

Reaction score
Instead of cluttering individual game threads, seems like it would make more sense to have a place for people to post tickets in a single thread.
I have some available next week

Game: Liberty 9/17/22
# of Tickets: 2
Parking Pass: Orange Lot
Price: $50 for both tickets and parking pass

Last edited:
I'm looking for a blue lot pass and great ticket for Liberty. Will buy two tickets if needed.

Can we ask related questions here?
Do we need a parking pass to tailgate or is there room in the Joel lot for tailgating around your car? We have tickets for the Clemson game so I am assuming/hoping it is going to be pretty full...

Can we ask related questions here?
Do we need a parking pass to tailgate or is there room in the Joel lot for tailgating around your car? We have tickets for the Clemson game so I am assuming/hoping it is going to be pretty full...
There is lots of space between rows not spaces in the Joel lot, so behind your car will be your space

I’ve got 3 tickets for Liberty for sale - section 7 row Q. DM me if interested

Wife and I have season tickets and have a last minute guest request to go to the game. Anyone have just (1) ticket on the West side?

Selling 4 Wake / Liberty tix in Section 14 at about the 30 yardline for $20 per ticket. PM me if you need any and will split.

Looking for a parking pass for the Clemson game - anything is fine even across the street. I can't even get the wake ticket office to return my voicemails (nobody ever answers the phone).

Back