• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football: Wake Forest vs. Notre Dame - Need 2 Tickets

I should start a separate thread, but I am looking for 3 for Clemson. For Wake fans of course.

Any early worthless speculation on kickoff time? Really hoping for a night game if anyone has any pull with the networks.

My worthless speculation says ND will be 3:30 and Clemson will be noon.

Any early worthless speculation on kickoff time? Really hoping for a night game if anyone has any pull with the networks.

It's not a great week by any means -- only two all-top 25 matchups and those are Stanford-Oregon and TCU-Texas, not exactly must watches. But even with that I kind of doubt we'd get a night time game -- don't think we have enough clout to be the 8 PM ABC game (prolly Clemson-GT, Wisconsin-Iowa or maybe Nebraska-Michigan), ESPN in primetime is SEC and I'd be surprised if ND got relegated to E2.

Best guess: 3:30 kickoff, with possibility of noon on ABC or ESPN. Also possible we won't know until six days out as the quality of the TCU-Texas matchup will be significantly affected by the game the week before (TCU vs. Ohio St at JerryWorld, Texas vs. USC)

It's not a great week by any means -- only two all-top 25 matchups and those are Stanford-Oregon and TCU-Texas, not exactly must watches. But even with that I kind of doubt we'd get a night time game -- don't think we have enough clout to be the 8 PM ABC game (prolly Clemson-GT, Wisconsin-Iowa or maybe Nebraska-Michigan), ESPN in primetime is SEC and I'd be surprised if ND got relegated to E2.

Best guess: 3:30 kickoff, with possibility of noon on ABC or ESPN. Also possible we won't know until six days out as the quality of the TCU-Texas matchup will be significantly affected by the game the week before (TCU vs. Ohio St at JerryWorld, Texas vs. USC)

Always love that early-season 6-day hold, a nice "present" from the networks to let the fans know where they truly stand in the pecking order.

If we are gonna get 8 PM ABC though we both def gotta be 2-0, and more importantly so does ND. And maybe they'd wait and see if we beat BC. Still don't think it happens

I have 8 extra tickets in section 17 row V for both the Clemson and Notre Dame game for $125 each

Back