• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Footballmom72 in the news

Ah yes, the female version of RULZ.

Given the content, I'm pretty sure we could have let this one go...

She called out fans left and right for not being loud enough at the games. She called Ph an Uncle Thomas. She was a character witness for Rae Carruth. She appeared on some talk show about cheating spouses with some NC State coach. She said she was collecting stuff for a tell all book about WFU football.

Board historians did I miss anything?

Uncle Thomas is not the same as Uncle Tom so I am told.

She was also the driving force behind the football team finally supporting breast cancer awareness...after 3 years of unsuccessfully trying to get them to wear pink.

She called out fans left and right for not being loud enough at the games. She called Ph an Uncle Thomas. She was a character witness for Rae Carruth. She appeared on some talk show about cheating spouses with some NC State coach. She said she was collecting stuff for a tell all book about WFU football.

Board historians did I miss anything?

She had a huge crush on 94Deac.

Sat behind her for about 3 years at games. Didn't say I knew who she was. She was actuallly somewhat funny when the conversations lasted no more than 30 seconds.

Given the content, I'm pretty sure we could have let this one go...

I read the article before this thread was started. Thought about posting it, but realized nothing good would probably come of it. Don't see any need to go after anyone who has had as many problems as she has.

That article explains a lot...I hope she is healthy and happy these days.

I sent her a link to this board so she could come discuss the way she used to act.

I tied to be friendly to her on the Scout board, it was fruitless.

Sat behind her for about 3 years at games. Didn't say I knew who she was. She was actuallly somewhat funny when the conversations lasted no more than 30 seconds.

She did have a few at games with her who were definitely great fans and fun to hang with at games. And she certainly was in her element on Saturdays. But for some reason she was just a bitch on the boards. Karma said she was like Rulz. I think of her more like lectro.

Back