• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Forbes being bald

zqglass

Reaction score
Sad to not hear Forbes address this in the podcast with Les.

He probably lost most of it these last 6 weeks stressing about Coronavirus and how it was going to affect his recruiting and teams practice regimen. I’m sure he was shocked when he saw his chrome dome in the hype video.

I really hope he chooses to do something about this sooner rather than later. We don’t have a great track record with bald coaches ( yeah manning flashbacks).

Only Boeheim and Tark of the last 30 years have won a natty as a baldy. Most of these guys have GREAT hair. I'm a little concerned.

Only Boeheim and Tark of the last 30 years have won a natty as a baldy. Most of these guys have GREAT hair. I'm a little concerned.

I'm skeptical of whatever's going on up there.

header_1600x1000.jpg

yeah, some of these guys are cooking the books a little (Pitino, Izzo). Maybe K, too. The hair line is suspect.

tag: thereff an idiot in every decade

Like I said, who cares if our basketball coach is bald? The big thing is he can coach & will get us back on the winning trail again. Don't know what your problem is Digger.

Back