• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Forbes being Iowan

w84it

Reaction score
How the heck is Steve Forbes supposed to be a good BASKETBALL coach when he comes from a backwater state like IOWA????

IOWA doesn't know anything about BASKETBALL and is easily only the third best state that starts with the letter "I" in the sport - if you want somebody who WILL COACH FOR 30 YEARS give me somebody from INDIANA or ILLINOIS, those states start with the letter "I" and they actually are good at BASKETBALL!!!!

If you want somebody who knows WRESTLING and maybe FOOTBALL you hire somebody from IOWA, not if you know somebody who knows BASKETBALL!!!!!1

Will he caucus his game plan? his timeouts?

But where's his wife from, that's the important question?

How the heck is Steve Forbes supposed to be a good BASKETBALL coach when he comes from a backwater state like IOWA????

IOWA doesn't know anything about BASKETBALL and is easily only the third best state that starts with the letter "I" in the sport - if you want somebody who WILL COACH FOR 30 YEARS give me somebody from INDIANA or ILLINOIS, those states start with the letter "I" and they actually are good at BASKETBALL!!!!

If you want somebody who knows WRESTLING and maybe FOOTBALL you hire somebody from IOWA, not if you know somebody who knows BASKETBALL!!!!!1

No worries bro, DR's getting him set up at Forsyth CC to learn the backwoods jew hating ways of old money Carolina boys.

We will be good again.

So now we have a fat, bald, Iowan as our HC. What are some more adjectives that we can add to this growing list?

Back