• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Forbes

All rankings are...but why this one in particular?

Because they use ratemyprofessor.com and payscale.com affect their measures of student satisfaction and post-grad success, respectively?

I'm definitely moving to Virginia and telling my kids UVA/W&M or bust. Those tuitions...wtf.

Representing @ #3. :moose:

Regarding the tuitions, the average tuition paid at many of the top schools is about 50% of list price.

Anyone who could get in anywhere who doesn't go to Stanford, Harvard or Princeton is fucking stupid.

Who on earth would take Haverford over Penn?

I've taken courses at both schools and can answer that question. People who want a better education.

People might choose Penn if they want to be in Philly, want a bigger school (including a larger alumni base), want D1 sports, want to say they went to an Ivy or finally .... If they can't get accepted to Haverford.

Last edited:
Back