• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Former FEC Comm’r: Trump did not violate campaign finance laws

If Cohen had anything that could accomplish the wet dream of ousting Trump, he wouldn’t have gotten 3 years

The sentencing guidelines are much longer than what he has today. He's not finished and his sentence is very likely to go down.

If Cohen had anything that could accomplish the wet dream of ousting Trump, he wouldn’t have gotten 3 years

So you think Flynn has something? Special counsel recommends no time for him.

Cohen’s sentence was determined by the courts in the SDNY, Mueller’s team recommended a reduction in sentence because of his help to his ongoing investigation but had no direct say in his sentence. We do not know what other evidence Mueller has on trump but to an outside observer it appears substantial if not overwhelming.

Trump has been named in sentencing agreements as a co-conspirator to a felony and the trumptard rubes still think they don't have anything on him? Hilarious.

At this point, short of direct evidence that he murdered someone (and that is still a maybe), the Pubs wouldn't impeach him, but he is in a world of legal trouble.

Chris

Two years ago, I assumed Republicans would even get it and they’d go with “at least I waited for the facts” to maintain their moral high ground. Now I don’t think they’ll get there no matter what.

I’m leaning more toward conducting impeachment hearings in the House to put everything out there for the American people.

Listening to Sean Hannity this afternoon it was “where’s the collusion??” No other crimes matter for the Law and Order President

Unlike tintin, we can deal with more than one issue at a time. Trump has committed multiple federal and state felonies.

Tintin is like the poster child for dumbass State fans

do liberals even know why they're mad anymore?

I am not exactly a defender of liberals (on this board - as ChrisL and itc can tell you - or IRL), but I would argue that liberals have been pretty consistent and focused in their outrage over the last three years.

Furthermore, as the facts have come out, they have more than justified the concern that most of us had in the run up to the election.

And, it's worth noting, that RJKarl was on this from the beginning. Full credit where credit is due.

tintin, what would you need to see to think Trump should not be in office? Where is the bar for you?

Yes everybody who claimed during the campaign that Trump was a corrupt mob-connected fraudster... And it is turned out that he is a corrupt mob-connected fraudster

I am not exactly a defender of liberals (on this board - as ChrisL and itc can tell you - or IRL), but I would argue that liberals have been pretty consistent and focused in their outrage over the last three years.

Furthermore, as the facts have come out, they have more than justified the concern that most of us had in the run up to the election.

And, it's worth noting, that RJKarl was on this from the beginning. Full credit where credit is due.

Bull shit

He was all over Russian collusion

they have always been confused, no different now, save that they have 'progressed' to become lubes

How are you enjoying living in a definitely not authoritarian country that clearly values academic freedom, sailor?

How bruised is your ego knowing that you got scooped by RJKarl?

There has been plenty of Russian collusion/interference proven and more to come.

My bad, Trump having Sessions give Trump Tower Russian money launderers (over $220,000,000) a walk had nothing to do with him working with Russia,

Back