• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Forrest Fenn's Treasure

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ky-mountains-found-after-decade-long-n1227231

I know a couple of folks that left for Alberquerque last weekend to hunt for the treasure and are strongly suggesting that they are the ones who found it when I chatted with them last night. Pretty crazy stuff either way.

Well that's pretty wild. I have followed along for 2-3 years now. Was never going to make it out to hunt, but check in on the reddit page multiple times a week. That would be pretty crazy if you knew the finders

Well that's pretty wild. I have followed along for 2-3 years now. Was never going to make it out to hunt, but check in on the reddit page multiple times a week. That would be pretty crazy if you knew the finders

Yeah the guy I know has been talking about for years and made a couple trips.

I texted him yesterday and was basically like bad news man somebody beat you too it, and he responded actually it's good news and sent me his flight info for the week. Who knows tho, could be full of shit.

Yeah the guy I know has been talking about for years and made a couple trips.

I texted him yesterday and was basically like bad news man somebody beat you too it, and he responded actually it's good news and sent me his flight info for the week. Who knows tho, could be full of shit.

Fenn did make a comment that strongly suggested a searcher from the east coast found the treasure, so maybe?

My sources tell me this guy found it:

where-da-gold-atp-i-want-da-gold-meme-49053368.png

Hey Catamount did your friend find the chest, because everyone thinks this is a hoax now with no proof of the treasure or solution from Fenn

For a year RJ has been telling anyone who would listen Goodman's $18M($15M) numbers were bullshit. And it came true

Hey Catamount did your friend find the chest, because everyone thinks this is a hoax now with no proof of the treasure or solution from Fenn

No, he came out and said it wasn’t him. He definitely was looking for it in NM that weekend tho.

He took some time to fuck with everyone based in the coincidence tho, lol.

I was just pissed the clues were such bullshit. Hire someone to write you some cool clues

Back