• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fortunately the president was playing golf

Yeah, I can never tell if conservatives are joking or upset when they post stuff like that. A lot of people like exercising their 2nd Amendment rights near the White House.

The implication that the President should have been in there hard at work instead of playing golf is spurious coming from pro-business Conservatives who are out making deals on the golf course.

The implication that the President should have been in there hard at work instead of playing golf is spurious coming from pro-business Conservatives who are out making deals on the golf course.
Isn't that an unfair stereotype?

Conservatives have been upset about black guys not carrying bags on nice golf courses since before Tiger Woods.

Yeah, I can never tell if conservatives are joking or upset when they post stuff like that. A lot of people like exercising their 2nd Amendment rights near the White House.

you are way too sensitive when it comes to Obama

that's the way I heard the story first, and I thought it was funny, especially since the danger had obviously passed

you are way too sensitive when it comes to Obama

that's the way I heard the story first, and I thought it was funny, especially since the danger had obviously passed

Rush, Hannity, Drudge or chain email?

Yeah, I can can always tell rascist crackers are not joking and are upset when they post stuff like that. A lot of people like exercising their 2nd Amendment right near the White House.

Fify

If all White House security guards were armed, things like this would never happen.

Back