• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fox & Friends gets fooled by satirical website

I'm sure the good people at Faux News went on the air to say," In our desire to show the America hating, Kenyan born, Muslim loving Barack HUSSEIN Obama is a traitor, we got fooled by a satirical website. Although HUSSEIN Obama didn't fund the Muslim cultural center, he would have if actually existed.

Because of this we really weren't wrong. It's all his fault."

The same quality website that Limbaugh "quoted" this week. Only to find out the quote he was attributing to whomever, was a comment by a user.

But they read it on the Internet!

Dumbshits.

True story: I actually know someone who is/was (?) convinced that Obama took his oath of office while placing his hand on a Quran. But this person isn't a professional reporter.

I doubt it matters much to them whether the story had any truth to it. Once you say it on the air it becomes fact for their nutjob viewers.

But they read it on the Internet!

Dumbshits.

True story: I actually know someone who is/was (?) convinced that Obama took his oath of office while placing his hand on a Quran. But this person isn't a professional reporter.

He probably heard it from one.

I cant believe anyone with half a brain watches that show when Morning Joe is just a few clicks away.

I don't believe anybody with half a brain does watch that show.

Sadly they do. My step-dad is one of the smartest people I have ever met. He watches it religiously. Dogmatism is a motherfucker.

Yea. I know some folks who are quite intelligent and look to FoxNews for a singularly trusted source of information.

Back