• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fox/Napolotiano ultimate douchebags

xman he started out with this statement:"I'm actually disappointed in you if that's possible."

That's about as a direct and personal insult as you can make. I had said nothing bad about him.

Are some people who are against Obama raciost? Yes.

Not all, but some. Totally agree.

I actually was implying that I typically respect your knowledge and opinion even though it is generally contrary to mine. I was disappointed to think you would make a racial issue out of something that clearly isn't. You brought up the birther issue to justify this view. If I misread that I apologize. I wouldn't have been disappointed if I didn't think you usually backed up your views with logical thought.

I did not say that in fact I said this:

"LK, Johnny, this is very simple. If the same person is asking for Obama's birth certificate and asking for this, it's about race. "

Napolitano HAS asked for Obama's birth certificate AND this.

hpowever you said"I'm actually disappointed in you if that's possible."

Basically you are saying you start with a preconceived of EVERYTHING I say and WHO I am.

The problem with your notion is it is simkplistic, lazy and ignorant.

Even those with whom I almost always disagree (like GO here), would disagree with your clearly deeply held position on me.

Accepted.

My point was it was a combination of being a birther and asking for more "proof". If you hold both, racism is a logical reason.

There is absolutely no point in discussing this with RJ. Both politics boards are so dead and have so many fewer posters viewing them, I actually think RJ plays the race card just to generate some activity.

If you look at my posts, the only issue on this board I talk about racism is in regards to birthers.

There is only one person who even had one iota of thought regarding the race differences between the two CIC's and how they have been hunting Bin Laden for almost a decade, and he started this thread.

Last edited:
xman he started out with this statement:"I'm actually disappointed in you if that's possible."

That's about as a direct and personal insult as you can make. I had said nothing bad about him.

I didn't read anything past the original post. I could care less who you think insulted you. The premise of the thread is ridiculous.

There is only one person who even had one iota of thought regarding the race differences between the two CIC's who have been hunting Bin Laden for almost a decade, and he started this thread.

You're only saying this because RJ's black.

rjkarl.gif

If you look closely the real RJ is behind the guy we all thought was RJ

So, someone calls another person a douchebag while mispelling their name, and then takes offense because someone else is disappointed in their opinion or stance? This is absolute high comedy...

Statements like this are why people often have a "boy who cried wolf" indifference to actual incidents of racism.

Yep. RJ's dumbass plays the race card more than the "Reverend" Jesse Jackson. I think we all know who the ultimate douchebag on this thread is.

Good fucking lord.

I would just like to commend RJ for walking across the Quad in the late 70's while holding Gill McGregor's hand. What a freedom fighter!

As shown on a clip on last night's Daily Show Fox News' Napolitano is proving ot be an ultimate douchebag. He wants "proof" that OBL is really dead and the erson on the show with him agreed.

I can see this starting to bubble up, "the black couldn't have organized the killing of OBL, when the good white coudln't."

Someone on Fox should have balls to say "enough" to these racist bastards.

Good lord RJ, do you consider thinking before you type?

Napolitano is actually a clear headed thinker and though I disagree with him on this issue, just as I disagree with Panetta, it is not a 'racist position' to take. Actually, your use of race tends toward obfuscation and actually serves no democratic purpose.

C'mon guy.

As shown on a clip on last night's Daily Show Fox News' Napolitano is proving ot be an ultimate douchebag. He wants "proof" that OBL is really dead and the erson on the show with him agreed.

I can see this starting to bubble up, "the black couldn't have organized the killing of OBL, when the good white coudln't."

Someone on Fox should have balls to say "enough" to these racist bastards.

Good lord RJ, do you consider thinking before you type?

Napolitano is actually a clear headed thinker and though I disagree with him on this issue, just as I disagree with Panetta, it is not a 'racist position' to take. Actually, your use of race tends toward obfuscation and actually serves no democratic purpose.

C'mon guy.

Back