• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fox Sports 1

A friend of mine from high school, Daniele Trotta, appears to be working there as well. Another good looking blonde.

Good UFC card for free tonight on FS1, they've apparently got Arianny to cover the lack of brunettes

Fox Sports 1's version of Sports Center debuts in 20 minutes (11:00 EDT).

12 minutes in and they're talking about UFC (which was their own programming right prior). I am done here.

Will we ever gets sports coverage that doesn't hamstring itself with the opinions of former players?

NFL shows are the worst about this, but basically all shows should can the talking head athletes.

Will we ever gets sports coverage that doesn't hamstring itself with the opinions of former players?

NFL shows are the worst about this, but basically all shows should can the talking head athletes.

Fewer former players, more former coaches.

Fewer former players, more former coaches.

Eh, Gruden has ALWAYS annoyed me, no idea how he's still on the air. Who likes this guy?

Just give Charles Barkley all the money to do all sports commentary. Hell make a Barkley channel

I'd watch the Barkley channel.

That girl is incredi-hot. Good NESS

Back