• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

foxy Knoxy is a free woman

I just saw the 20/20 and the actual list. I did not hear a number. If seven, that is probably in line with many 20 year olds. 3 in Italy in a month seems aggressive, but when in Rome....

too bad awakegirl isn't around anymore to defend the italian pigs

Knox was villified in the British and Italian press originally. Sadly, it looks like the Kercher family cant see past that. With the facts presented, how could they possibly still believe she was guilty, especially after being present for the trial?

Why is it back to square one for the Kercher family?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...appeal-court-overturns-murder-conviction.html

What's wrong with these fucking people? The killer is in jail.

Two inncoent people are free after being wrongly imprisoned for four years.

Compare Foxy Knoxy's reaction to Casey Anthony's.

Let it go, move on.

Knox was villified in the British and Italian press originally. Sadly, it looks like the Kercher family cant see past that. With the facts presented, how could they possibly still believe she was guilty, especially after being present for the trial?

The is exactly what I was thinking yesterday.

I think they're upset because Italian police have told them for 4 years that based on the crime scene there had to be more than 1 assailant. Now that Knox and her boyfriend are released, that leaves only 1 person responsible, which doesn't fit the situation presented.

What has Rudy Guede said about Knox's involvement or lack thereof? Really haven't followed this case other than seeing 48 Hours type shows about it a few years ago. Don't understand what her motive would have been. That plus the lack of evidence leads me to think they made the right decision yesterday.

Kercher's mom has said some weird shit over the years. Things like her daughter was killed because she was so beautiful and Amanda was jealous of her.

What has Rudy Guede said about Knox's involvement or lack thereof? Really haven't followed this case other than seeing 48 Hours type shows about it a few years ago. Don't understand what her motive would have been. That plus the lack of evidence leads me to think they made the right decision yesterday.

Guede claimed that he had heard Knox and Kercher argue right before the murder. According to Guede's account, on the night of the murder, while he and Kercher were together in the apartment, he had gone to get something to drink when Kercher went into her room and began railing against Knox because money was missing from her drawer. "My money, my money," she kept saying.

He added, "She said that Amanda brought boys back to the house and that she couldn't stand her anymore."

According to Guede, he and Kercher started making out, but stopped. Ten minutes later when he went to the bathroom, and while there the doorbell rang and he heard Kercher arguing with Knox.

He figured it was an argument between the roommates and he turned on his ipod until he heard a scream. Guede claimed that when he ran to Kercher's room, he saw a male figure.

He also said that an unidentified man "tried to strike me. He backed down the hallway in the dark, fell, and heard the man say 'Let's go, there is black man in the house.'"

Guede testified that when he went to the window in one of the rooms, he saw "the silhouette of Amanda Knox leaving."

The man he referred to was Sollecito.

Guede also fled the country the next day and was hiding out in some random German town or somewhere.

Curb-car-periscope.jpg

Back