• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Framed CP3 Autographed WF Jersey ForSale

EduDeac

Reaction score
My brother has an autographed CP3 WF jersey that is framed that he is looking to sell.
If you're interested, let me know.

will you make a trade for a Hawaiian print-Wake Forest shirt? i don't currently own one but know how to get my hands on one

why did someone neg rep him?

one day i'll show you guys some real deacon paraphernalia.

why did someone neg rep him?

one day i'll show you guys some real deacon paraphernalia.

I posted on the Newtown Ct. Shooting thread and gave my take as an elementary school principal. I had a PM from someone who said they neg rep'd me by mistake...

heh, and a rather elderly principal you must be asking "how do I post a picture file?" :)

i'm not looking to buy this, but I can help a bit. firstly the picture needs to be in .jpeg (preferably) .gif or .bmp format. If you haven't been working with this image in photo editing software it's almost certainly already in a universally recognized format. then go to "http://www.postimage.org/" or somewhere similar and upload the picture from your hard drive.

then come back here and the tool bar for every new post, just above where you start writing, you'll see an icon that looks like a picture of a tree. click this and copy and paste the URL (web address) of the image you just uploaded into the box that pops up.

alternately, if you don't like the way your image is displayed here, just post the URL in this thread and those interested will be able to navigate to it. I don't follow pro clubs, but i'd also post this on those fan websites as well for whatever teams CP has played for.

please don't be insulted if I broke it down too much. the effort is in good faith.

Back