• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Franklin Graham Questions Hussein's Christianity & Birth Certificate

LK at this point being a birther is being a racist.

I disagree. I think it makes you a flaming, bitter, partisan fuckwit but not a racist.

At this point I honestly believe any white democrat president who has a foreign sounding last name and even one iota of murkiness about his background would be subjected to the tantrums of the right wing looney bin.

I think God himself could come down and say Obama was born in Hawaii and it would still not be good enough for some. No matter what, some will still be fucking morons like this asshole BirtherDeac.

so... is the conclusion that BirtherDeac is a parody, or is it BSLTGO?

I think God himself could come down and say Obama was born in Hawaii and it would still not be good enough for some. No matter what, some will still be fucking morons like this asshole BirtherDeac.

And the reason is he's a black man with a funny name.

Hey dude, chill out! I understand that it bothers you that I call out the golden child for what he is, but that doesn't make me a moron or an asshole. I bet you wouldn't say that to my face. If you would, go out to your local grocery store or the mall. Ask around. I'm sure you'll find someone who has serious questions about Hussein's citizenship and his Christianity.

I forgive you.

You're crazy! I have plenty of black colleagues and employees who I also count as friends. When I bring up the problem of Hussein's citizenship all they do is shrug their shoulders and say, "I guess the jokes on all of us then." They seem more bothered by his being a non-Christian, which is constitutional, but just as troubling.

"LK at this point being a birther is being a racist." Rjakarl

"And the reason is he's a black man with a funny name. " Rjkarl.

If this is true, how do you explain the 37 percent in a poll who either are not sure or don't believe Trump was born in this country? See UsaToday poll, 4.26.

At least if you were a parody, this would have some humor, but this is sadly your life.

Last edited:
You're crazy! I have plenty of black colleagues and employees who I also count as friends. When I bring up the problem of Hussein's citizenship all they do is shrug their shoulders and say, "I guess the jokes on all of us then." They seem more bothered by his being a non-Christian, which is constitutional, but just as troubling.

He already released the legally recongnized and requested document that Hawaii uses. You and your ilk immediately went into "it's a fake mode." You would do the same again with the document in the vault. But keep beating this drum, it's really helping America and should play well as a focal point heading into 2012.

I'm disappointed in myself because I know this is a parody.

lol, that settles it then.

Hey dude, chill out! I understand that it bothers you that I call out the golden child for what he is, but that doesn't make me a moron or an asshole. I bet you wouldn't say that to my face. If you would, go out to your local grocery store or the mall. Ask around. I'm sure you'll find someone who has serious questions about Hussein's citizenship and his Christianity.

I forgive you.

Serious questions my ass.

According to CNN, the White House has released the original certificate today.

Looks like the brain behind BirtherDeac will have to find another schtick.

Perhaps: Donald's Hairdo Deac?

Palin'sPussy?

Santorum's Scrotum?

so... is the conclusion that BirtherDeac is a parody, or is it BSLTGO?

On the one hand, why choose that user name if not a parody? On the other hand, he doesn't seem as crazy as some of the legit posters on the other Politics board. And he isn't funny. His using your avatar is confusing, though. I thought he was you on the other birther thread.

Last edited:
Back