• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Free Chickfila

wakefan1995

Reaction score
I made this its own thread in greater hopes to find the video but did anyone record the moment that the fans went crazing when getting the free Chickfila? I would like to watch it and see it again. Also congrats to Mr. Griffin aka Big Puddin for losing all the weight!

I just went to the one on Knollwood and they wouldn't give me a chicken biscuit. Said they didn't know anything about the promotion and that I could try to come back at lunch time to see if their manager had told them about it by that point. Boo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just went to the one on Knollwood and they wouldn't give me a chicken biscuit. Said they didn't know anything about the promotion and that I could try to come back at lunch time to see if their manager had told them about it by that point. Boo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Elrod.

On the video board last night, it said that the promotion was for a chicken sandwich available from 10:30 AM to close at participating Chik-fil-As. It'll be interesting to see which stores are

If anyone finds a participating c-f-a post on this thread. I definitely want my chicken sandwich.

mr-bean.gif~c200

How does this work? Why are W-S Chic Fil Las giving free sandwiches?

If the opposing team misses 2 consecutive free throws in the final 8 minutes of the game, all attendees get a free sandwich the next day. The crowd was really into this promotion last night.

That's cool. I imagine the crowd really got into it every time LSU when to the line in those last eight minutes. Great idea.

I just looked at the ESPN3 replay - if you go to about 1:31:30 into the broadcast, you'll see the missed free throws and hear the crowd.

The crowd was as loud during those free throws as I've heard it since Skip was here. Sad.

The crowd was as loud during those free throws as I've heard it since Skip was here. Sad.

Free chicken sandwich up 30 during a ridiculous 2nd half.

I hope the crowd keeps it down if we are getting blown out and some Duke walk-on misses two FTs.

Free chicken sandwich up 30 during a ridiculous 2nd half.

I hope the crowd keeps it down if we are getting blown out and some Duke walk-on misses two FTs.

It would be for a free chicken sandwich, you can't expect the crowd to be subdued, even the Duke fans would be pulling for their scrub to miss.

The chickfila on peace haven is accepting the tickets until they close

Back