• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FREE THROWS

Perhaps it goes without saying, but each of our three ACC losses were due in significant part to our fortunes at the line (both for and against).

Free throw defense and turnovers were the difference. Oh and having lapses when we forget to feed Devin when he's out there.

It wasnt even that it was a missed free throw. It was a total brick that never had a chance to go in. Sort of like Dino short arming the free throw against Louisville when we had a chance to tie. Letting the moment get to them and affect their performance is going to be tough sledding in a conference like the ACC

I was at the game and they didn't announce anything. I thought the third free throw for Codi hit the rim. While it is the mid-court ref that calls it if it hit the rim, I have no idea why he waited so long to do so. While it probably wouldn't have mattered, that was certainly frustrating.

When you have a broken foot, you cannot work 90 minutes per day on your Free Points (unguarded), errrrr, Free Throws.

Back