• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

French Kissing

Yay or Nay

• Can't get enough tongue

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • keep that germ trap to yourself

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Just hoping to see girls kissing on this thread

Votes: 20 39.2%

• Total voters

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
My experience indicates that chicks fall into one of two categories: Full on tongue hockey champions or everyone keeping tongues to themselves. What say ye?

402081_124314444354833_337894920_n.jpg

hot-girls-kissing-26.jpg

girls-kissing.jpg

any chance we can get some pics of dudes making out with each other?

I sat in one of the back bars of Seacrets just watching two chicks make out for about 5 minutes last weekend.

I like when chicks do the lower lip bite pull away move.

I sat in one of the back bars of Seacrets just watching two chicks make out for about 5 minutes last weekend.

I like when chicks do the lower lip bite pull away move.
Interesting...

A friend of mine from DC was at Seacrets last weekend and she is definitely known to go both ways. Any chance either of those girls was a tall (5'8") brunette? Curly/wavy hair?

If someone can post about two girls dyking it out and someone else can come in and know who it is that person will have won the internet.

It was Friday. In the really dark back back bar where all the minorities chill. Don't remember the one girl as well. I was fixated on pink top with huge tits. I saw her outside the bar and she could barely stand.

Height sounds right. Not the hair. Honestly, she had the look like she was from the sticks of Maryland like all the other trash there.

not a big tongue person myself... i like it every now and then but too much ruins it

Back