• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Friday night college football.

MACdeac

Reaction score
2 completely different games tonight. Boise state v Toledo. I have Boise State -20, I think they blow them out. Also have Iowa state +3.5 at Uconn (+150 ML is tempting)

:popcorn:

Gotta keep Friday's shitty games interesting.

God I fucking hate Boise. Come on Toledo, doing something right for once.

I do too.. Hate the Boise state jerk off session on espn, but Toledo never competes, and doesn't stand a chance..

Toledo competed against Ohio St. rather well last weekend.

watching a bot of the uconn / iowa state game makes me feel real good about the deacs. these teams both look awful...

watching a bot of the uconn / iowa state game makes me feel real good about the deacs. these teams both look awful...

Our offense blows so far this season, but our defense is really good despite having to defend a lot of short fields. We're still playing 3 qbs as none have looked even average really. Offensive line is giving them tons of time as well, just can't make a pass.

Back