• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Friday's Exhibition

ResilientDeac

Reaction score
I just realized that we have an exhibition game on Friday against Ferrum College.

2 questions:

1.) Is anyone else planning on attending?

and

2.) How much do exhibition games cost?

1) No
2) This year, they pay you to attend.

I'm going. and tickets are $5 from the ticket office or free if you have season tickets. The first ticket in your packet is for the exhibition.

Well all I can say is I hope we play hard so we can actually see what they are capable of accomplishing.... maybe

Can we BYOB to the games this season? For humanitarian reasons that should be allowed.

I'll be there with my group. Beer would be a great thing. At least a couple airplane bottles in the socks/pant legs.

Can we BYOB to the games this season? For humanitarian reasons that should be allowed.

I suggest hard liquor, it gets the job done faster and it's easier to sneak in. Plastic flasks don't set off metal detectors FTW!

They'll probably add it as a required course for incoming freshmen. Must attend all home games no matter how painful it is to watch. All shoes and socks must be worn correctly as well.

ROTC is actually requiring their students to attend in order to be better prepared for the trials of boot camp. Once you've experience WFU basketball 2013, boot camp will be a breeze.

ROTC is actually requiring their students to attend in order to be better prepared for the trials of boot camp. Once you've experience WFU basketball 2013, boot camp will be a breeze.

Shouldn't the ROTC already be familiar with the program, since the team joins them for PT every morning..... :D:rulz:

Hope we can handle Ferrum's starting front line. It'll be a struggle for us to compete with them as they go 6'5, 6'5, 6'5 across the front.

Omg, I just realized they have a D-3 First Team All-American on their squad. He's one of the 6'5s.

Back