• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU Game Review / Bye Week and Army Game Thread

The ball sails on wolford. His early picks his multiple times throwing it out of bounds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Real curious how Clawson explains this debacle.

Wolford was terrible. His early picks killed our momentum and they were terrible throws.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Wolford has to be the worst quarterback in the acc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hinton must be really hurt and all those guys with QB after their name on the roster, must suck big time. There is NO reason that Wolford should start another game at Wake. This is so disgusting! Defense did its job in the first half. OC should be feeling he is sitting on a very hot seat. Just a pitiful offensive game plan and execution. Bet the % of us losing out skyrockets after today.

Unacceptable to lose at home against Army. Absolutely no reason for that to happen.

Hinton must be really hurt and all those guys with QB after their name on the roster, must suck big time. There is NO reason that Wolford should start another game at Wake. This is so disgusting! Defense did its job in the first half. OC should be feeling he is sitting on a very hot seat. Just a pitiful offensive game plan and execution. Bet the % of us losing out skyrockets after today.

The UVA and BC games look a lot more daunting now.

They wanted to win and dream about the Bowl game. They didn't want to come out and beat the crap out of Army. Bad offensive game plan, and another screw up on a kick returned for a TD. Thank you D for your effort. Virginia is ripe for us next week. They'll be giddy for having a close one with Petrino.

At least my friends in town for their 20 year reunion saw some familiar football.

Can someone on the defense please fucking knock wolford out for good tonight?

I havent seen this Uncle Rico, throw it over the mountains kind of play until now. He has sailed just about everything tonight.

Then you haven't watched many Wake games. Wolford has had plenty of games where his accuracy is way off including plenty of overthrows. The fact of the matter is he is not a good QB, and the offense we try to run with him seems to make matters worse. He is terrible at running the read option, either making the wrong decision and/or causing the hand-off to take too long. And he is a below average passer, making bad decisions where he goes with the ball, waiting way too late to release the ball on timing patterns, and constantly missing on open throws. So we end up with a shitty running game and then constantly miss on plays that would keep drives going and/or hit for long plays.

Was Cade hurt? I saw him get the 1st down on the 4th down try, but was he in much besides that? I really thought he would have a big game

Wolford has to be the worst quarterback in the acc

In all honesty, is it safe to say that he is one of the worst in the history of the ACC to start more than 20 games? I mean look at just how inept our offense has been during his tenure. It may not be all of his fault, but he has been the main constant during these 3 years of just horrible offense.

Back