• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

How do you overthrow him by that much?

I just want us to play the best athletes, not the best white midget QB available. Which appears to be Clawson’s type. He even flirted with re-inserting Hartman over the summer. Thank god he was talked out of it.

I met the same resistance when I called for Newman to play earlier last year. It’s not like Bowers was a low level recruit. Give the kid a chance.

Bowers is the fourth string.

Sam looking ROUGH, completely fucking over our defense

Kind of confusing how this qb battle was close. Hartman missing on some easy throws.

Time to at least try Bowers. Hartman is either awful or way more hurt than we know.

Kern would give us a better chance to win than Bowers.

Obvious that this offense can hum with the right QB. And Sam is not that QB right now.

Kind of confusing how this qb battle was close. Hartman missing on some easy throws.

Clearly he's mentally having a bad game and in his own head.. We all know he's extremely talented. He's got the 'yips' or whatever you want to call it. I do miss Newman though.

Clearly he's mentally having a bad game and in his own head.. We all know he's extremely talented. He's got the 'yips' or whatever you want to call it. I do miss Newman though.

I’m not certain about his talent level.

Back