• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

We need to score a TD here if we want any chance of winning this game.

As a 5-10 white guy with limited athleticism, I can tell you that people my size shouldn't be playing QB at this level.

There's a reason why Hartman was ahead of Newman until he broke his leg last year, and I think we can all see by now that it was not talent.

I'm not saying Clawson has a racist bone in his body. I'm just saying he prefers the gym rat type over god given athleticism and that this annoys the fuck out of me. Especially when you expect your QB to be a running threat on every down.

Hartman is just a guy. Just like Kern is probably just a guy. Wake generally doesn't win with JAG's at QB. Riley Skinner is not walking through that door. And even if he did he would die running this offense.

And as I say that big throw to Hinton. LEGO. DO NOT SETLLE FOR ANOTHER FG.

What does Hartman's race have to do with anything?

stop trying to sell me these fucking binoculars

Holy shit I was joking, but I guess Brasky really does hate white qbs. Wow

Hinton is the most clutch player on our team right now. So, how about we use him here?

Wolford made a remarkable leap towards the end of his junior year, but he didn't play particularly well before then.

He had some bad games with bad interceptions that were on him.

Deacs are still in the game despite the absence of their starting QB and their leading tackler. Quit bitching and show some support. It might help.

Well this just means the run run pass is the right way to go.

That was a hell of a drive. Strong turnaround Wake.

Oh shit, the Carney direct snap actually worked!!

That was actually a decent adjustment. Carney is like Newman running the ball.

Back