• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU Game Time

LilburnDeac

Reaction score
Any thoughts on when we will hear about this? Later tonight or tomorrow morning?

Probably soon after FSU-BC.

Postponed?
cone graphic

There is always the possibility that they move the game to Winston then. That has happened with hurricane games before. There is really no way to make up games in college football unless you miraculously have the same bye.

I guess they could move this year's game to Wake and next year's game to Tally. I don't think the conference has done anything like that before.

Even with the new schedule, we're scheduled to play FSU and State at home and Cuse and Clemson on the road.

Looks like it would have to slow down a lot for it to impact our game on Saturday.
Yeh It's moving fast which is why Governor declared State of Emergency tonight. Hopefully, it continues current rate of speed so it's not bumped to Cat5. People just had to bring up quiet season.

If it's about damage, another possibility would be moving the game to Jacksonville. Jags are in Philly on Sunday. Doesn't look like anything is on the schedule for Saturday.

FSU is destroying BC. 31-0 shortly before the half. They'll be ranked next week.

I guess the good news is it's projected to hit Tampa and in my 15 years in the FL Guard, Tampa landfall always underdelivers!

Yep. The last time a cat3 or above made landfall in the Tampa Bay area was 1921.

Yep. The last time a cat3 or above made landfall in the Tampa Bay area was 1921.
The last time we had a pandemic was……….. things go around and come around but yes West FL usually misses the worst.

Back