• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU gameplan

HONDO2

Reaction score
Stating the obvious, our O isn't going to score conventionally.

1) Try a fake punt ( see Arkansas last Sat )....heck, why not, isn't Kinal a rugby guy ?

2) Try a quick kick ( who can do it ? )....better to have the D on the field.

3) IF we somehow get inside FSU's 40, we definately try a 55-57yd FG ( our kid's got a good leg )

4) Try a reverse on a KO.

5) Hope the pinto throws a shoe

6) Hide the chief's lighter fluid

Facepalm

Stating the obvious, our O isn't going to score conventionally.

1) Try a fake punt ( see Arkansas last Sat )....heck, why not, isn't Kinal a rugby guy ?

2) Try a quick kick ( who can do it ? )....better to have the D on the field.

3) IF we somehow get inside FSU's 40, we definately try a 55-57yd FG ( our kid's got a good leg )

4) Try a reverse on a KO.

5) Hope the pinto throws a shoe

6) Hide the chief's lighter fluid

Facepalm

I say we run the picket fence at them.....
hoosiers-18.jpg

John Wolford's probably looking at that FSU D line and thinking the best plan is to get the flu before the game.

I expect Wolford and Reynolds to become SportsCenter and YouTube superstars when we run the zone read draw and they are both tackled by Eddie Goldman.

I expect Wolford and Reynolds to become SportsCenter and YouTube superstars when we run the zone read draw and they are both tackled by Eddie Goldman.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the FSU defensive meetings this week.

Can't risk running a fake punt. If Kinal gets hurt teams will score in triple digits against us.

I say we sneak into their dressing room and switch the uniforms. That way it'll look like WFU is winning.

Is it illegal for us to tuck the ball under our shirts and then run around for 2-3 minutes/play pretending to look for the ball?

Back