• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU related stat (yeah, yeah... bring on the neg reps).

deflecting what, exactly?

The criticism on this thread (and I assume your rep feed seeing as you have less bars now than when you started). Everyone tells you it's absurd, so you get defensive and accuse others of taking things too seriously to make yourself feel better.

Ouch Guys! I could be wrong but I really don't think I've started any FSU threads in a while. Pretty sure I learned my lesson last time. I'm saving my next one for the FSU-Wake hoops game.

The criticism on this thread (and I assume your rep feed seeing as you have less bars now than when you started). Everyone tells you it's absurd, so you get defensive and accuse others of taking things too seriously to make yourself feel better.
omg, not me rep feed.

you did post about it in the title of the thread, so clearly it affects you somewhat

Back