• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU Ticket Exchange Thread

Have 2 stadium porch seats on 38 yardline

Just below the skyboxes in the tower...outside seating.

For anyone not having luck finding tickets on this thread, I purchased 2 for FSU for $10.00/ea. on TicketsNow yesterday.

I still have four in East Section 14. Willing to sell for best reasonable offer but buyer needs to pay for shipping.

Have 2 to trade for 4

Wanna take my kids to the game. I ahve 2 tickets in Sec 15 Row EE but I need to have 4. Willing to trade

4 tickets available for FSU

Section 3 Row XX--they are $35 face & I need at least $25 each

I got 2 in Section 16. PM if interested.

Gone.

Last edited:
Need two to four on visitor side

A co-worker is unfortunately a Florida State football fan and a UNC basketball fan. A great guy besides those two character flaws. Anyways, yes we are going to the game together with our wives and needing some tickets on the visitor side, or on home side whatever is available.

Thanks. Will check back later today.

Wake alum...local to W-S looking for 4 together so that i can take my boys to a game.

Racerdeac....do u still have 4 available? Sent you a PM

I still have 4 together in Section 3 Row YY. $35 face looking for $25 each. Thanks!

Edit to add: I can email the tickets to you since shipping may be tight.

Last edited:
i still have two (2) in section 9, row WW. Buyer would need to help with shipping. send me a PM and make me an offer.

Back to having 2 available in Section 17, row CCC. Face value is $20 and I'll give you them for that price. Also available to meet up in Winston Friday night or before the game Saturday.

Need one cheap or free for my boss. Her husband is in grad school and gets in free.

Parking passes and 2 tickets are gone. Still have 4 tickets available. Section 2, row P, aisle. Can transfer via email (you print the tickets at home), so shipping won't be a problem.

I'm back in - turns out we need two for incoming guests. Again, my tix are in section 9 so something near there would be ideal for our guests.

JPDeac - PM sent.

If anyone is still looking, I still have 4 in Section 3. I can meet up in the Blue Lot tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Tickets sold! Go Deacs!

Last edited:
Decided last minute to drive down for the weekend. Anyone still have two tickets available?

Yeah, I've got two in section 17. Face value is $20 each but I'll give you them for $30 total. Can meet you in Winston today or tailgating tomorrow morning.

Back