• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fuck everything else...I am happy right now

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
And I haven't felt that because of Wake basketball in a long time. I don't care who the coach is and what has happened in the past..tonight, for one night

PROUD TO BE A DEAC!

Me too, if only we were only national television. Would have been great to see it.

Me too, if only we were only national television. Would have been great to see it.

Palma, you outrageous noob. If you get ESPN3, you get get ESPNU for free on the internet -- "watchESPN". It won't be blacked out because you live in CALIFORNIA.

Palma, you outrageous noob. If you get ESPN3, you get get ESPNU for free on the internet -- "watchESPN". It won't be blacked out because you live in CALIFORNIA.

It was blacked out you outrageous noob

Awesome win for the team. Now they need to build on the momentum and dare I say win an away game.

Also where the fuck is that "Woody" character. All year that noob has been clamoring about how Rountree and Madison contribute nothing to the team. Just want to point out that both were big contributors tonight. Go Deacs.

Beating Carolina is always good. If this continued I might care enough to buy cable again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Back