• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fuck You, Jeff [Redacted].

Dear Ronald Wellman

Please buy a pogo stick, spend hours learning to use it, then jump up your own ass.

Sincerely,
Go fuck yourself

Beat me to it.

Fuck Jeff for ever setting foot on campus. I long for the day when he is removed.

Does anyone feel sympathy for him? He has to be miserable. I remember Dirk posting about how he saw him at a restaurant and how sad he looked. I want the man gone but I do have some sympathy for him- he should have stayed in Colorado.

Beat me to it.

Fuck Jeff for ever setting foot on campus. I long for the day when he is removed.

Blame Wellman, he's the one that brought him here. Can't fault Bzzz for taking the gig, but we can fault Ron for letting go Dino only to replace him with a completely inferior replacement. Not saying Dino didn't need to go, but he didn't need to go if the man replacing him was Jeff [Redacted].

Blame Wellman, he's the one that brought him here. Can't fault Bzzz for taking the gig, but we can fault Ron for letting go Dino only to replace him with a completely inferior replacement. Not saying Dino didn't need to go, but he didn't need to go if the man replacing him was Jeff [Redacted].

This is where I'm at. Wellman deserves far more of the blame IMO.

Does anyone feel sympathy for him? He has to be miserable. I remember Dirk posting about how he saw him at a restaurant and how sad he looked. I want the man gone but I do have some sympathy for him- he should have stayed in Colorado.

I do feel that way. It's not like I think he tries to stink, I'm sure he tries as hard as he can to be successful. It's Wellman's fault for giving him the job. I will say Bzzz certainly hasn't helped the matter by not even trying to endear himself to the fanbase.

Wellman could have fixed this after year 1 when it was obvious this was always going to be a train wreck. Instead he doubled down with ridiculous statement after ridiculous statement. Any CEO doing what Wellman has done with his flagship program (department) would be shit canned in a hurry.

I do feel that way. It's not like I think he tries to stink, I'm sure he tries as hard as he can to be successful. It's Wellman's fault for giving him the job. I will say Bzzz certainly hasn't helped the matter by not even trying to endear himself to the fanbase.

He's a prick. I feel no sympathy for a man that cannot even hold his hand up once taking blame for something that went wrong.

Wellman could have fixed this after year 1 when it was obvious this was always going to be a train wreck. Instead he doubled down with ridiculous statement after ridiculous statement. Any CEO doing what Wellman has done with his flagship program (department) would be shit canned in a hurry.

"I couldn't be happier"

Back