• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, NATHAN HATCH

Why not fill Hatch's social media with FIRE DANNY messages?

Why not fill Hatch's social media with FIRE DANNY messages?

Also, since the last DM I posted from Hatch, he has gone radio silent. I don't think he's reading his messages or checking his social anyway since we can't be sure that coronavirus hasn't gone digital. Until all of the anti-virus companies release an update, it's best to avoid all computers, tablets and smart phones. We should probably all take Hatch's advice and log off! RJ, I'll send you a letter when it's safe to log back on.

I think it would make far more sense to fill Hatch's yard with toilets! Think about the national press we'd get, especially in this time of toilet paper shortages!!

I will donate a toilet. I will also send him a sternly written letter discussing my displeasure with Danny Manning's performance as basketball coach.

I will donate a toilet. I will also send him a sternly written letter discussing my displeasure with Danny Manning's performance as basketball coach.

I suspect that's all it will take! Would have happened days ago if you'd already sent that letter!

When is this arrogant ass (Hatch) going to retire? We need new leadership at Wake.

Back