• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Hi Ron,

Wanted to wish you a well deserved “Fuck off” on your special day.

This is one of the greatest days in the history of the Wake Forest Athletic Department. Fuck you, Ron. May you never step foot on campus again, you bastard.

What if the students covered the Quad in toilets?

Perp walk?

GoT.jpg

It’s almost 5:00 on Ronnie’s last day, so let me say it one more time.... fuck you Ron wellman! You killed something I love dearly and I won’t forget it. You suck.

Wake forest. Style over substance. ronnie you talked a big game about "the wake forest way" and given your moment... sorry, moments... you doubled down with lies and arrogance. It stopped being about wake forest and started being about your ego a decade or more ago.

F U ronnie and your board of trustees that enabled you.

So Currie has gone almost 24 hours without firing Manning. This is on him now.

The best part of Currie's message to the WF community is that if you try to use the hyperlink in the fifth paragraph to send him a "suggestion" email, it opens an email that has the wrong email address for him. The hyperlink goes to wfuuad@wfu.edu rather than wfuad@wfu.edu. You get a Delivery Failure Notification email if you send something to the address in the hyperlink. Currie's intern has probably been sitting there all day wondering when the fan suggestions are going to start pouring in. Seeing none, Currie will decide that we must be happy with Manning and everything else about MSD.

https://godeacs.com/news/2019/4/30/general-from-the-quad.aspx

Last edited:
Back