• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Lady behind me last night told her kids”that’s a very important man”
I wanted to hurl

important or impotent?

Impotent, should have never opened the gate, he cost wake another game, Set the tone to accept a shit game. Clueless administration to the importance of the game last night. Doing things the "right way"

Impotent, should have never opened the gate, he cost wake another game, Set the tone to accept a shit game. Clueless administration to the importance of the game last night. Doing things the "right way"

You know we haven’t even had Jim Grobe back to Open the Gate yet and we have Ron Wellman who completely destroyed our basketball program with 2 of the worst coaching hires in the history of mankind back to Open the Gate less than a year after he retired?

Good point. Louisville would have made sense.

Who is going to open the gate this week, Manning Bzz or does Wellman want a do over.

Has Norm Snead ever opened the gate? Is he in decent health?

The man was a second-team All-American and #2 pick in the 1961 NFL draft

Manning will probably open the gate at the NC State game to try and drub up a little bit of excitement for the basketball season. They should have Chill open it instead.

I booed loudly. My oldest son was on a football recruiting visit, so all the other recruits / families thought I was a little crazy, but I couldn't help myself.

When I saw and heard Wellman was opening the gate, I knew we were doomed (ex. Carney's first fumble in over 360 carries).

Have Lee Corso open the gate for FSU, wearing a Seminole headdress and throwing a spear in our 50 yard line from the back of the Deacon's motorcycle. Fucking idiots honoring Wellman. FUCK YOU RON!

We should have had Christopher Columbus open the gate since it was Columbus Day Weekend.

Did you know that he was a big time Knight Templar ? Holy Grail might be behind that locked gate.

Back