• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fuck you, Syria

Yeah someone should tell the hackers that when public opinion has swayed to not bombing you, you probably should stop hacking websites as it tends to then piss people off.

I recetnly saw my first photos of Assad's wife; pretty hot and does not look like she'd be married to a loon.

Man, you're right. Pretty cute. Women love power, though. Money and power? Even better.

They attacked our board!!!

How do we know that the attackers were in fact Syrians, and not just some people disguising their true identities under the Syrian guise? Why would any Syrians attack a Wake sports discussion forum anyway? They don't like the way that we roast goat, or what?

That's not very liberal and inclusive bbd. You might hurt someone's feelings with that hate talk; not all Syrians deserve to die, that's racist as fuck. I thought you were all for hand holding and the occasional reach around.

Back