• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fucking a dwarf on a business trip

Dwarf Groupie

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
A friend of mine has been assigned to an audit team, and for cost austerity reasons the plan is to "buddy up" and assign you a roommate; most likely some dwarf who you don't know. Like most of us who haven't butt fucked a dwarf since college (and even then it was somebody you knew well and could pretty much do/say as you please), he's dreading it. Plus, he's a PTSD veteran so anally entering a dwarf's hind quarters again is not high on his agenda. Having been in the same situation some years ago with a complete stranger who kept me erect with his constant anal farting, my suggestion to him was to see if the other guy thinks it he'll sucks as bad as he does, then go half-sies on another horny gay dwarf.
Anybody else had to deal with a strange ginger dwarf who anally farts while you're shredding his dwarf ass and if so big deal/no deal?

Back