• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fundamental Islam and White Supremacy

BillBrasky

#PSF
Reaction score
What's the difference?

Its the same sad song. There is a bigger discussion about religion, cults and "alt" political movements, and how they all prey on the same insecurities, but I'll stop here.

Last edited:
KKK.jpg

I guess I should be more clear, this was meant as a shot at the Nazis and their apologists. Look at the brown guy driving the van into a crowd in a European city you wish you could visit, and realize you and him have everything in common.

Fuck you both.

The damn thing is that they are both comprised of aggrieved people motivated by a strong sense of righteousness. Serving some great cause vs. the unwashed or unknowing or ignorant or unrighteous masses. So, in their minds they are standing up for what is right and good and they suffer for their service.

Hell--good intentions, etc.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...at-war-with-itself-and-west-isnt-helping.html

Not the Salafi sect, however. These Sunni Muslims follow an ultra-conservative set of beliefs that originated in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf Arab nations. Salafis reject a separation of mosque and state, believing that governments should be made up of religious clerics — and only clerics — that use the Quran to justify their governing decisions.

Their world is a very dark and dangerous place. Women face many restrictions on what they can do, where they can go and what they can wear. Dancing, music and other forms of art are banned. The penalty for being gay can be death.

Democracy? Totally unacceptable.

It is this ideology that forms the backbone of Al Qaeda, ISIS, and other jihadist groups.

Last edited:
The damn thing is that they are both comprised of aggrieved people motivated by a strong sense of righteousness. Serving some great cause vs. the unwashed or unknowing or ignorant or unrighteous masses. So, in their minds they are standing up for what is right and good and they suffer for their service.

Hell--good intentions, etc.

So you're talking about the communists?

Back