• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Funnier imminent meltdown - bobknightfan vs. 2&2?

Who will have the funnier meltdown?

• bobknightfan when Hillary Clinton is elected President

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • 2&2 Slider to Leyritz when Roy Cooper is elected Governor?

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters

Pollster Deac

Reaction score
Both of these men are due for a massive disappointment in November when Hillary Clinton is elected President and Roy Cooper is elected Governor of NC. But whose resulting meltdown will be funnier?

I had my meltdowns in 1972 & 2004. As I posted earlier, this one won't bother me nearly as much as those two did. I'm past worrying about it after the election is over....like I did after the Democrats screwed Dean in 2004. I brooded about that one for years. I'm not even concerned about any of the issues now. Not really. For some reason, the 2004 election just drained everything out of me. I don't care who appoints which justices to the USSC. Obviously, I want that conniving, greedy bitch Hillary to lose, but if she wins, she wins. Don't really give a damn what happens to Trump. Though some of you refuse to believe it because I've posted so much about Trump, this election has always been about Hillary for me. I thought Trump had the best chance to beat her out of all the Republicans because he can attract Independents & moderate Democrats....but I wouldn't lose a minute's sleep for him personally if he lost. I'd just hate that Hillary won.

It's not going to affect me personally no matter what happens. My life wouldn't be any different one way or the other. I really, really cared in 2004. It was the war, more than anything else. Now, I'm just interested in seeing Hillary lose.....though I will admit that the smug, spoiled, elitist millennials on these boards have played a big part in pushing me much further to the right. I damned sure don't want to be on the same side with those do-nothing know-it-alls.

I'm still left scratching my head how BKF could go from so liberal to supporting Donald Trump. I mean, Bernie is out there running, doing what Dean probably could or should have done in 2004.

My eyes are trained to glance at the large blocks of text on every page of every thread littered with dates from the sixties and seventies and keep on rolling past

I'm still left scratching my head how BKF could go from so liberal to supporting Donald Trump. I mean, Bernie is out there running, doing what Dean probably could or should have done in 2004.

I am sure BKF can speak for himself, but I could see how modern day Bern-victims who have taken the bait on what he's selling could be angry by what is happening with the Super Delegates. That's pretty shady, no? I could see how watching your candidate get washed out by a corrupt system and a DNC Chair and MSM running Clinter-ference prompting a decision to stay home or a "Not Hillary" vote in November out of spite.

You have to add in an option for the rest of America if Trump is elected. Without it this poll is insufficient.

I am sure BKF can speak for himself, but I could see how modern day Bern-victims who have taken the bait on what he's selling could be angry by what is happening with the Super Delegates. That's pretty shady, no? I could see how watching your candidate get washed out by a corrupt system and a DNC Chair and MSM running Clinter-ference prompting a decision to stay home or a "Not Hillary" vote in November out of spite.

Not sure if serious..

I will be pretty pissed in a theoretical sense because I hate that piece of dogshit. However, I'm laying the groundwork to financially capitalize off of his stupidity and forthcoming programs, so at the end of the day I'll live with it.

I will be pretty pissed in a theoretical sense because I hate that piece of dogshit. However, I'm laying the groundwork to financially capitalize off of his stupidity and forthcoming programs, so at the end of the day I'll live with it.

Life is better when you're smart, people. Do what 2&2 does, and you don't have to stay mad/offended/undepheated on a message board all day.

I feel like 2&2's meltdown will be funnier because he'll fly off the handle and profanity will be involved and it will be gold.

If buckets is managing his performance art piece correctly, the meltdown of "bobknightfan" will just be all "blah blah millenials blah blah black people blah blah NBA blah blah I never cared anyway blah blah even though I spent months and 10 billion unread words gargling Trump's balls I was a Democrat before you were born blah blah" and more pathetic than anything else.

I never thought Trump would make it this far, and I am the first to say that Team Dem-Dems are trying to discount Hillary's likability problem, but I still don't see how Trump wins. If he does, the melter en masse will be glorious to behold.

If McCrory finds a way to fall forward one final time and beat Cooper (remember peeps: this is a state that voted for Amendment 1; I am curious how much traction Roy will get running against HB2 and an improved economy), mid November on the Tunnels may be Must See OGB.

If buckets is managing his performance art piece correctly, the meltdown of "bobknightfan" will just be all "blah blah millenials blah blah black people blah blah NBA blah blah I never cared anyway blah blah even though I spent months and 10 billion unread words gargling Trump's balls I was a Democrat before you were born blah blah" and more pathetic than anything else.

You've way underestimated the BKF HB2 outrage. Couldn't care less if the person in the stall next to me has an original issue Jesus dong, has one that was filleted into a vag, or has one that is stapled/duct taped on. A nasty, stinky, grunting dump OTOH. I'd rather go all Ted Nugent draft dodge than take my chances with Big Bad Wolf molesters...

You've way underestimated the BKF HB2 outrage. Couldn't care less if the person in the stall next to me has an original issue Jesus dong, has one that was filleted into a vag, or has one that is stapled/duct taped on. A nasty, stinky, grunting dump OTOH. I'd rather go all Ted Nugent draft dodge than take my chances with Big Bad Wolf molesters...

I've said about 8 or 10 times now that my problem with this situation has never been about molesting. It is a privacy issue first and foremost to me.

Secondly, you shouldn't force a change in a 200-year old policy that negatively affects 99.8% of the people to accommodate 0.2% of the people.

Last edited:

Where? In the State that voted for Amendment One? Voted for Trump by a large margin?

I've said about 8 or 10 times now that my problem with this situation has never been about molesting. It is a privacy issue first and foremost to me.

Secondly, you shouldn't force a change in a 200-year old policy that negatively affects 99.8% of the people to accommodate 0.2% of the people.

Does your granddaughter live in Charlotte?

It doesn't negatively effect 99.8% of the people. the last thing transgenedered people want to do is cause a problem in a bathroom.

Back