• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Funny mistake on new Texas A&M t-shirts

94Deac

Grouchy SOB
Reaction score
Not saying it's right, but I can see missing other states, but missing your own state? A state whose name is in your school's name?

Come on, everyone knows adding Texas and Missouri and removing North Carolina would mess up the symmetry of the whole thing.

Come on, everyone knows adding Texas and Missouri and removing North Carolina would mess up the symmetry of the whole thing.

Shit, look at the disaster that will become the Big East.

Big_East-USA-states1.png

Clearly the Big East expansion was not cleared with t-shirt designers beforehand

Pretty excellent fanbase if you get a chance to play them. One of my favorite to come to Death Valley.

Pretty excellent fanbase if you get a chance to play them. One of my favorite to come to Death Valley.

Now that they're in the SEC, they will get that chance. LSU plays A&M in Death Valley in 2014.

Aggies will be Aggies...

Oh, and if you've ever met a real aTm Aggie, you'd know that jokes about the bonfire are not held in high esteem. In College Station, even Jesus plays second fiddle to tradition.

Diego: not sure of your point. They're now in the SEC as is LSU. They're in the same division and will be playing regularly.

Aggieland Outfitters are a bunch of clowns with no affiliation with the university. they constantly print up lame/trendy t-shirts. this is a pretty dumb story to have made national news.

94, he already acknowledged your joke. and it certainly wasnt good enough for you to make it twice.

Aggieland Outfitters are a bunch of clowns with no affiliation with the university. they constantly print up lame/trendy t-shirts. this is a pretty dumb story to have made national news.

94, he already acknowledged your joke. and it certainly wasnt good enough for you to make it twice.

i actually think it was as diego was doing a thinly veiled #humblebrag and 94 turned it around on him

i actually think it was as diego was doing a thinly veiled #humblebrag and 94 turned it around on him

No, I acknowledged his joke, which was decent. My original post was just pointing out that as a fan base, they are very enjoyable. I'm sure you have experienced the same at Wake.

Back