• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Funny Stuff from RJKomedian !!!

My parents just got back from Greenland, and brought me back some local beer as a souvenir. It tasted like shit, and I feel hungover after 2 beers. So, I must conclude, fuck Greenland. Let the Danes have it.

I'm posting this one here because I don't feel like starting an "RJ Has Lost His Damn Mind !!" thread.

After all the decades I've spent on Wake boards, I can absolutely empathize with these women. So many here have had ongoing, childish and adult-lite crushes on me. They are so much more interested in me than I have ever been. It's been just as creepy as the heartthrobs have felt.

I even shred my old underwear rather than having Biff and others use it as dreamy sleep masks. It's a burden, but if it keeps them off the streets where they can do real harm I'll happily bear it.

That post really is peak RJ.

Yeah, that was super bizarre.

not as bizarre as multiple people trying to hack my account here and other accounts
not as bizarre as multiple people logging posts from years ago
not as bizarre as multiple people trying to post as me
not as bizarre as multiple people giving rep as me

I could continue the not as bizarre as...but why?

not as bizarre as multiple people trying to hack my account here and other accounts

counterpoint: I even shred my old underwear rather than having Biff and others use it as dreamy sleep masks.

Does anyone even really believe that RJ wears underwear ?

Given that others have tried to hack RJ here and on the old board, I'm NOT going to publicly name them and let others try.

What is BIZARRE and PATHETIC is how number of people from the boards go looking for RJ's real life.

If Biff got into RJ's website, he could have done all sorts of damage to RJ and others around him. But that's OK to you. "Screwing RJ" is a sport to you.

As I've said over and over, if he "guessed RJ's password", with one cut and paste and one clicks, he could have sent materials out that could have sent RJ to JAIL. But a "perp walk" is funny to Juice and to QCDeac and to orca-fat cookout and others here.

Remember, RJ is not operating in a void. Others have "guessed" his "password" and insulted people here pretending to be RJ. There's no reason not to believe Biff could have done worse and thought it was funny.

What some of you don't know is that after Biff got banned because RJ traced his first attempts to his hometown in Matthews that he used masking to hide his IP address and tried to hack RJ here about a dozen or more times.

What is SAD and HILARIOUS is that orca-fat cookout and the mods "believe" Biff saying he was "joking" those times shows their weakness. It's like believing a crackhead who takes a picture of himself with a pipe and a lit lighter saying he wasn't smoking crack.

My underwear kinda shreds itself after a while, if we're being honest.

I've had beers with RJ twice over the years. His board persona is sometimes a bit strange, but he's a great guy with whom to talk sports and drink beers. Knowledgeable as hell.

Given that others have tried to hack RJ here and on the old board, I'm NOT going to publicly name them and let others try.

What is BIZARRE and PATHETIC is how number of people from the boards go looking for RJ's real life.

If Biff got into RJ's website, he could have done all sorts of damage to RJ and others around him. But that's OK to you. "Screwing RJ" is a sport to you.

As I've said over and over, if he "guessed RJ's password", with one cut and paste and one clicks, he could have sent materials out that could have sent RJ to JAIL. But a "perp walk" is funny to Juice and to QCDeac and to orca-fat cookout and others here.

Remember, RJ is not operating in a void. Others have "guessed" his "password" and insulted people here pretending to be RJ. There's no reason not to believe Biff could have done worse and thought it was funny.

What some of you don't know is that after Biff got banned because RJ traced his first attempts to his hometown in Matthews that he used masking to hide his IP address and tried to hack RJ here about a dozen or more times.

What is SAD and HILARIOUS is that orca-fat cookout and the mods "believe" Biff saying he was "joking" those times shows their weakness. It's like believing a crackhead who takes a picture of himself with a pipe and a lit lighter saying he wasn't smoking crack.

I was wondering when you were going to chime in and defend RJ. Took ya long enough!

I've had beers with RJ twice over the years. His board persona is sometimes a bit strange, but he's a great guy with whom to talk sports and drink beers. Knowledgeable as hell.

RJ is on my Mount Rushmore of boards peeps I'd most likely enjoy spending time with. Grabs Turds definitely makes the list. Palma probably too, among others. But in this scenario we are all single and in our 20s and have no responsibilities but to tame strange and get way drunk. I don't want to sit around and talk about work and kids and shit.

In my 20s, drinking was a sidelight :)

You might want to put Donald Ross in that group. You'd need to do some training to keep up.

Try? DO. Or do not. There is no try.

Back