• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Furnished apartments in Winston?

tiltdeac

Reaction score
One of my co-worker's son is moving to WS for work. He's a new grad, and probably only going to be there for 1-2 years, and was hoping to find a furnished apartment in an area with stuff to do/other young professionals. Any suggestions? How much is a furnished one bedroom going for these days?

backroom-casting-couch.jpg

Edge Flats provides furnished apartments but it's not in downtown.

The other places downtown are case-by-case on whether they'd be furnished or not. Rents range from $800 all the way into the $1200 range I'm guessing, depending on location and property and whatnot

My parents have a furnished 2 br condo in deacon ridge they rent out and it should be available mid summer. PM me

Edge Flats provides furnished apartments but it's not in downtown.

The other places downtown are case-by-case on whether they'd be furnished or not. Rents range from $800 all the way into the $1200 range I'm guessing, depending on location and property and whatnot

Is this the one across from the hospital? That's the main one I'm aware of that's furnished.

His company suggested he live at Glen Eagles for cost ($700 per month furnished for a 1br) and ease of travel (He will be traveling more than half the time). Doesn't seem like the best location though. Anyone know anything about it?

His company suggested he live at Glen Eagles for cost ($700 per month furnished for a 1br) and ease of travel (He will be traveling more than half the time). Doesn't seem like the best location though. Anyone know anything about it?

That exit off of 421 is a disaster. I don't know anything on the complex. I live a few miles from there.

For that amount he can rent a nearby house but it won't be furnished.

That exit off of 421 is a disaster. I don't know anything on the complex. I live a few miles from there.

The Peacehaven exit? It's not that bad. Only backs up with bus traffic in the morning and afternoon rush hour. Just have to time it right. I take the exit every single day.

I live in a housing community off that exit, it's okay to get of the highway but impossible to get back on.

Back