• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fusion GPS demands Congress open their testimony/Fire & Fury book

This will be a fun one to watch in a couple of months.

Trump would resent not being invited to Harry and Meghan's wedding, could put a post-Brexit deal at risk - and will treat The Queen like a 'reality contestant' if he gets a state visit, claims Wolff

He warned Mrs May's controversial offer of a State visit to Britain, made weeks after Mr Trump was elected, could backfire.

It was seen as a bid to woo him into giving Britain a lucrative post Brexit Anglo-US trade deal.

But Mr Wolff claimed Mr Trump sees it purely as an opportunity to show off and outshine the Queen: 'He sees the Queen in reality TV show terms. That's the Trump modus operandi. He will try to Trumpalise the Queen and Buckingham Palace.'

And there could be more trouble if he is not on the guest list for the Royal Wedding in May.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242385/Brexit-deal-doubt-Harry-Meghan-wedding.html

Can't wait to see Trump elbow the 90yo Queen out of the way in a photo op.

This will be a fun one to watch in a couple of months.

Trump would resent not being invited to Harry and Meghan's wedding, could put a post-Brexit deal at risk - and will treat The Queen like a 'reality contestant' if he gets a state visit, claims Wolff

He warned Mrs May's controversial offer of a State visit to Britain, made weeks after Mr Trump was elected, could backfire.

It was seen as a bid to woo him into giving Britain a lucrative post Brexit Anglo-US trade deal.

But Mr Wolff claimed Mr Trump sees it purely as an opportunity to show off and outshine the Queen: 'He sees the Queen in reality TV show terms. That's the Trump modus operandi. He will try to Trumpalise the Queen and Buckingham Palace.'

And there could be more trouble if he is not on the guest list for the Royal Wedding in May.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242385/Brexit-deal-doubt-Harry-Meghan-wedding.html

Word is the couple wants Obama to be invited, but not Trump.

Assuming they are trying to hurt sales of the book. WL's claim that they are all about transparency is laughable at this point to anyone paying attention.

Remember that time just a year ago when the couple in the White House openly loved each other and adored their kids? Glad that class has returned to the White House now, as my Facebook feed frequently remind me

You mean Barack Hussein and Moochelle Obama?

Word is the couple wants Obama to be invited, but not Trump.

All couple should invite whoever the hell they want to the wedding and let anybody else suck it. Royal or not.

Will Gorka swear to tell the truth on his signed copy of Mein Kampf?

I love it. “Where’s the lie?”

I’m sure sailor will write a letter pointing out all the lies.

Back