• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fusion Juicer

Not that one, but we do have one of the other similar industrial-strength juicers. It is easy to use and will juice just about anything. The problem is that it is a huge pain in the ass to clean. It is good if you are juicing like an entire bag of apples or oranges (which actually produces a lot less juice than you would expect), but is not too convenient for just making a glass in the morning. The juice does taste really good though.

Some of the tags are pretty funny. Would hate for some of you to actually meet me in real life and have your delusional baldie circle jerks crushed. So, carryon...

Just my opinion, but juicers suck. You have to do a ton of prep, you can't juice certain things that are common drink ingredients like bananas, it takes an obscene amount of product to get a cup of juice, it's a huge pain to clean, and juicing often leaves out some of the most nutritious parts of fruits and vegetables.

I think it makes a lot more sense to get a Vitamix or another elite high horsepower blender and make smoothies, soups, sauces, etc. They'll liquefy anything just about as good as a juicer will but they're far more practical and useful for other things as well. Just my 2 cents.

Back