• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Futurama cancelled

Sad, but it was a good second run with some more great episodes. I'll definitely miss it though. IMO, if you compare Futurama as a whole to the Simpsons as a whole, you're more likely to get a good random Futurama episode than Simpsons. It just never really had any down moments (unlike the Simpsons).

Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

Damn.

Not sure I've ever watched a minute of Futurama that wasn't a rerun.

MacFarlane 3 shows + Oscars
Groening 1 show

Please let Family Guy be next, and if possible have that result in Seth McFarlane mercifully (for us) killing himself.

Please let Family Guy be next, and if possible have that result in Seth McFarlane mercifully (for us) killing himself.

Hey Brian, remember that time we something something with the famous person from the 80s?

good news everyone... oh wait never mind gotta watch re-runs now

Good news everyone, I have some very bad news!

It's impossible to read anything starting in that phrase in any voice other than the professor's.

All these shows have been awful sauce for years. Futurerama was always complete shit. Groening probably wipes his ass with what McFarlane makes in a year though.

ya Groening is worth 500 million and McFarlane is worth a lowly 100 million... walt disney is laughing in his grave being worth 5 billion+

Back