• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fwd: Urgent: IL call

I don't believe this, but this exchange is very odd.

I don't believe this, but this exchange is very odd.

Rebecca
Rebecca – ‏@masspolitica

@DewDamage If Democrats would say or do THIS, they would certainly pay women to LIE about Trump.
5:20 AM - 13 Oct 2016
20 RETWEETS59 LIKES

Rebecca
Rebecca – ‏@masspolitica

@DewDamage If Democrats would say or do THIS, they would certainly pay women to LIE about Trump.
5:20 AM - 13 Oct 2016
20 RETWEETS59 LIKES

Do you have any meaningful thoughts on the emails and what Podesta might be referring to? No? Okay.

Do you have any meaningful thoughts on the emails and what Podesta might be referring to? No? Okay.

Seems like it would take more than one screenshot of an email to draw a conclusion. Or ask Elmendorf and Podesta themselves.

As long as both parties consent to the bondage and face pissing, I have no problems with this.

Man here's the deal: I an no Clinton fan (again), but they are way better at politics, sleaze, lying, and in general getting off scott free in political matters than the Pubs are. They always have been and probably always will be.

Trump being the damaged (to say the least) candidate that he is gave the Clintons all they needed to beat him. Now all their dirty laundry is drowned out by his way more sensational dirty laundry. Sex sells big time in America vs very bad political emails. Trump is the perfect candidate for HRC and Cruz would have worked too.

We are so fucked in this country.

Back