• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gallup: Romney support collapsing nationally among Republicans

Just heard a great comment,"Romney looks as comfortable in attack mode as the Dali Lama would look starting a bar fight in Boston."

Please define 'Great comment' for the rest of us. I do not think we have the same definition. :D

Please define 'Great comment' for the rest of us. I do not think we have the same definition. :D

That is a very funny statement and is right on the point.....this a great comment.

Just picking at you. I think Romney is good on the attack...or perhaps a better way to say it is that he is better on the attack than he is on defense. Romney letting his foot off the pedal after Iowa is why this is still a race.

393919_328805320487429_111174925583804_1027850_924994819_n.jpg

Hilarious. That had to have been intentional.

Obama might register as a Pub in FL to vote for Gingrich himself.

Just picking at you. I think Romney is good on the attack...or perhaps a better way to say it is that he is better on the attack than he is on defense. Romney letting his foot off the pedal after Iowa is why this is still a race.

But he has that smirk like the kid who gets the innocent kid in class in trouble for something te first kid did.

Hilarious. That had to have been intentional.

Obama might register as a Pub in FL to vote for Gingrich himself.

That can't be real...no caption on the picture, plus look at the headline below it about Obama adding $60 billion to his plan.

No idea if it's real or not, stole it from a friend who posted it on FB. Wouldn't surprise me if it was, though, newspaper people do stuff like that all the time to make fun of things.

Back