• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game Balls

jamesda3

Reaction score
Dortch of course kid is almost a household name and will be by year's end.

Hartman-Going to be a good one keeps in improving. Int wasn't his fault and yes he should have went down on the fumble but the kid was just showing heart trying to do too much. I worry much for his safety because he's not a slider.

Sciba- beautiful fgs since the miss all could have went from deeper kids going to be a good one

Doghouse

Defense and secondary

The inability to wrap up a QB and miss sooooooo many tackles.

The secondary is atrocious, but we got to have someone better than Ja'Sir

Cade is a throwback to a more physical style of football. He is a bull or a tank...whichever you prefer.

No doubt Hartman is good, but his receivers certainly help. Bachman catches everything thrown to him(how about the one-handed catch). OL deserves credit, no sacks allowed and some good pass blocking.

I love Cade he always seems to get the break aways he'll never finish we need a Colburn or Beal to get.

WR definitely deserve some props. Sage probably should have caught that int though you heard it hit the pads

WR definitely deserve some props. Sage probably should have caught that int though you heard it hit the pads

Sam threw a bullet too high from 10 yds away. That is on him. Touch will come. He lucked out on a similar play at Tulane.

The WRs have bailed out Sam with some great grabs.

Give a game ball to the entire punt return team. Those guys were blocking all the way down the field, picking off would-be tacklers all the way down the field

The WRs have bailed out Sam with some great grabs.

Absolutely!! The two first half TDs are highlight catches not throws but the freshman is growing. Wished Newman had gotten some run today but the injury must have been worse than originally thought

How about Nate Mays with 8 tackles.
Glad he's healthy and back in the mix at LB.

Malik Grate had major impact blocks on both Dortch TD returns.

Absolutely!! The two first half TDs are highlight catches not throws but the freshman is growing. Wished Newman had gotten some run today but the injury must have been worse than originally thought

I was a little surprised that Hartman was the QB for the next to last drive with about 9.5 minutes to go in fourth quarter. I assume they wanted to get the second team OL snaps with first string QB, but the game was in hand and I would have liked to see Tayvon have 2 series, and being able to throw some.

Back